Monday, November 03, 2008

Rock the Vote, Baby!





Man...at long last. Election day is tomorrow. It seems that campaign "season" has been interminable, but at the same time, it's now hard to believe that tomorrow, we'll know who our next President is going to be.

I'm voting for Obama, but please note that I didn't put some crazy, ugly, unflattering photo of your boy (if he's your boy) McCain. Hey, he might not be my guy, but I respect the fact that he might be your guy.






I wish I could truly believe that every vote counts. But in this electoral collect joke system, that's just not true. We need to overhaul that noise.

In the meantime, I hope everybody gets their arse out to vote. It's important stuff, kids.

1 comment:

Laurita said...

I hate that I live in KS and that KS always goes Republican. One year, I voted for Nader just so because I knew my Democrat vote didn't really count. I agree, we need a one vote, one person system.