Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Congratulations Liz and Wes!




I know you have all been DYING to read my wedding related missives. I have been pretty busy since my return from Florida, but for those of you who just can't wait, here is a little something to tide you over until the full wedding blog is crafted. These things take time!

This is the beautiful bride, Elizabeth (now that she's a married woman I shouldn't keep calling her Fwiz...yeah, right!) and her wonderful husband, Wes. The two are currently enjoying a blissful honeymoon in Hawaii, so it will be a while until she is able to update you on her own blog.

A wonderful time was had by all. More details soon...that's a promise!

3 comments:

Canoes under my shoes said...

Did you wear the white skirt???

Congratulations, Fwiz...um...Liz...um...Elizabeth!

Juanita said...

Gorgeous picture! Love it, love it, love it. What a beautiful bride.

Surfwahine said...

thanks for the tidbit! Great pic can't wait for more! Happy that you had a fun time!!