Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Capital" Punishment.

So I decided to head down to Washington, DC to visit my friend, Leslie, for the first few days of the April vacation. Makes sense, right? I mean, it's always great to catch up with friends. It also makes sense to travel south for nice weather, right?

Wrong.

It did NOTHING BUT POUR\ the entire time I was there. I'm not talking about drizzle. Not even a steady rain. It was an endless stream of opaque sheets of rain. It sucked. I was totally unmotivated to get out of my little tour bus to walk around the monuments.

Anyway here are a couple of photos I took.




The picture above might suggest that the weather wasn't that bad. I just played around with iPhoto to try to make the skies look less dismal. In fact, look at the same undoctored photo below to see just how shite it really was.




And yeah, here's another shot of the lovely weather.

What more can I say.



3 comments:

Surfwahine said...

"April showers bring May flowers" ... oh sure that is fine when you're NOT on vacation. Hope you had fun with your friend at least!! :)

Juanita said...

AW, Man!! That's too bad. Mental note: Never visit DC in April.

Mo said...

DC is awesome, but that blows!!