Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hitched Without a Hitch



I have no actual wedding photos for now. It will be a while before those are in my hot little hands.

But, I think most folks will agree that the wedding was lovely and fun and went off without even the slightest difficulty.

Following the reception, Stephen and I were quick to don a pair of shorts and head to the inn tavern for one last beer. There we encountered Jim and Bob, some of our guests who also stayed overnight at the Inn. We were hoping for a bite to eat as we had eaten very little at our reception. Alas, the kitchen was closed. We made do, quite contentedly, with some overpriced chips and nuts from the lobby.

A great end to a great day.

Thanks to everybody for attending and for your beautiful, thoughtful, generous gifts.

I am off to the honeymoon. Peace out, yo!

3 comments:

Canoes under my shoes said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again, Nants & Stephen. We had an amazing time and you guys did so great.

Juanita said...

I can't wait to see your pics. I'm so glad everything went well. You are officially the Most Laid-Back Bride Ever.