Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Good Morning.

Is it just wrong that when I wake up in the morning, it is so pitch black that I can't even find my way to the light switch?

Just asking.

Anyway, here's the camera I'm eyeing.



The only drawback is the fact that the thing takes regular batteries (as opposed to using a rechargable battery.) My experience with my last camera was that the thing ruled, but the bateries died every three seconds.

I guess I should keep my search open.

Anyway, did you see the Sox last night? Let's not talk about it.

1 comment:

Mo said...

My camera is a Canon with a rechargable battery...it's awesome. I bought some extras that I found by the Grace of God in Wal-Mart on clearance for 5 bones. The best part is that my old camera would use up batteries like m&m's...this one lasts for an entire event and then some!! Check out the Canon family of cameras...they are amazing. Someday I want the really nice Canon...it's just that it costs the same as a house - so I'm putting it off:)