Monday, October 29, 2007

Tap the Rockies!!!!!!!

The Red Sox did it....AGAIN!



Dice K finally looks happy. After a choppy season, he put in a fine performance in the World Series!



I love this photo of Hideki Okajima because while he is humble in the face of the fans, this Red Sox fan feels justified in doing a little in-your-face GLOATING!!!!! I've held off all this time and its been killing me! Red Sox Rule!!!! Woo-hoo!!

Ok, end of gloat fest. I fear that any overdoing it could lead to impending doom in future seasons. But come on, you gotta give me a little gloat time!



Here's my dude, Papi, having a little post-game celebration.



So, tomorrow, before you head out to the Red Sox parade (route shown below)......



make sure to gather up your cheering strength in a nice bowl of Josh Beckett Wheaties!!!


1 comment:

Mo said...

Gloating is now in full effect!!!