Thursday, August 24, 2006

Take Me Out to the Ballgame.

Below are a few shots of today's MCAS camp field trip to Boston's Fenway Park. With the way the Red Sox are performing these days, this isn't the prized real estate that it usually would be, but the kids had a fantastic guy. The tour guide was hilarious. At least the teachers thought so. Most of his jokes went right over the kids' heads. Just the way we like it!









Anyway, I have to get some errands done. I have about 3 tons of laundry that must get done. I have not had a chance to get any laundry done since my return from Croatia, so I naturally have piles and piles of it to do. I hate going to the laundromat, but if I skip it for another day, I'll be wearing a bathrobe to school tomorrow. And seeing as where it is the last day of camp and parents are coming for a slide show, I should probably not wear bedwear to school.

I also have to go over and take a look at Lauren's Mac. Her computer has been doing some strange things and she isn't sure how to deal with a Mac yet. I suppose it would be like an expert driver who has driven nothing but automatic all his life trying to suddently switch to stick. I know she knows how to use a PC, but the transition to Mac can be a little shakey at first. Of course, like those who drive stick vehicles and claim that the ride is vastly superior, I know that when she "shifts gears" to the Mac way of life, she'll never look back and she'll wonder how she made due with inferior PCs her whole computer using life.

When I first got my Mac, I spent a few hours on the phone trying to figure stuff out. I know, though, that with her two little kids, she just does not have that kind of time. So, I'll be her "Apple guy" and go over and hopefully sort things out.

Steve Jobs, you should just step aside, be-otch! I'm about to unseat you from your Apple throne!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! As I said, you should be arrested for larceny of a pension. By the way, what's with the triple fat goose at Fenway? It was like 90 today

Mo said...

Love the photos...Fenway and I have been apart too long:(

Juanita said...

Nants, that is such a cute picture of you.