Saturday, December 01, 2007

It is decidedly NOT the most wonderful time of the year




I was listening to some Christmas music today on Rhapsody. Of course, I dug right into the Johnny Mathis Christmas album. Yeah, I'm only 34, but I freakin' LOVE the Johnny Mathis Christmas album. My favorite tune on the album is "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year." If you aren't familiar with the album, you've got to pick it up. You'll have an instant new favorite.

I have to say, though, that it is so FREAKIN freezing right now in Boston that calling this the most wonderful time of the year is completely inaccurate.

We are actually expecting snow on Sunday into Monday. Fuck! Excuse my language, but I can't think of anything else to say about it. I REALLY, REALLY hate this winter crap. And here in New England, we're always doomed to months on end of it.

Anyway, I digress...

My main message to you, my devoted readers, is this...

GET BACK TO YOUR BLOGS. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOU. I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED BY YOU.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I agree with you! Christmas music and the whole holiday experience is great, but snow during my travels is not nearly as great.

Hi!-

I found your blog because we shared some similar interests. Based on those interests, I thought you would like to know about my blog about women's health and fitness.

www.asizableapple.com

I update every weekday with healthy tips and tricks!

I hope to see you around the site soon!
Happy reading!

- Dana

Laurita said...

No bloggie. NO can do. And there is nothing entertaining in my life right now. I avoid all public mayhem until after Christmas. We're shut ins.

I know what you mean about people not updating their blogs...seriously. When I blogged, I blogged all the way! Juanita needs to get ON it!

Surfwahine said...

"No problema"! I'll get right to the News!!

Juanita said...

Oh, you little turds! All right, all right. I'll get on it. I didn't think anybody ever checked my blog anymore... sniff. (It's my own fault.)