Monday, December 31, 2007

Coming January 3rd to a boob tube near you!



I want to know how the hell we failed to make mention of the fact that the new season of the Donald Trump Show starts up on January 3rd. I know the last season was a bit of a bust, and this season's "celeb Apprentice" doesn't look too promising from where I sit, but come on, we have to at least give it a try.

I think it was really selfish of Reesie to move and not even have the decency to start up the "App-Reese-Tice" game, or at least instructing me how to do so. I tried to figure it out online yesterday, but I'm at a loss. Reesie, if you're reading this, I know you have to deal with finding a place to live and starting a new job in a whole new state, but please, set your priorities straight and get us started!

Anyway, I've been a pretty unfaithful viewer of the Amazing Race this season. I still maintain that the most beautiful attraction featured on that show is none other than the Amazing Phil. We actually watched it last night. I suddnely remembered why I never watch it; the contestants are so freakin' annoying! The two goths were, at long last, eliminated. This might make the rest of the season more palatable and I might tune in to a few more episodes.

I'm signing off, my friends. I'm at the gym and I have class in five minutes.

I think I'll leave the Trump picture on the computer desktop so that the poor sap who has to shut them down tonight and take all the random crap off the desktop can see his lovely visage.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll watch it for Gene Simmons alone. I love that show he has on, Family Jewels, I am hooked on that show.

Surfwahine said...

Yes, I'm glad that the goths are gone ... I actually fell asleep last night about 8:30 ... go figure ... so thanks for telling me who got booted!
I'll be tuning in to The Donald Trump Show. I haven't heard yet who the celebs are so I'm in for the surprise!

Bike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mo said...

i've researched the intern game and it shamedly doesn't look like there is one actually running!!!! bastards!!!!