Saturday, January 19, 2008

Before and After

Sephen and I treated ourselves to the luxury of hiring a cleaning woman to come and give our apartment a nice, thorough, once (or twice) over!

We were both so busy all week, and were hardly ever in the apartment. It seemed we were only around long enough to create a mess, but not to clean it up.

So, we hired two Brazilian women and they did a fabulous job.

Note: NEVER hire a cleaning person from a company like "Merry Maids" or any of those horrible places. They treat their employees like crap. I have no guilt about hiring these women. They run an independent business, and they are free to set their own rates, which they then pocket fully.

Anyway, here's a study of our bathroom, before and after! Can you guess which is which?



4 comments:

Laurita said...

Worth every penny!

Nice before and after shots! I'm afraid to say that there are a few spots in my bathroom that actually do look like your before.

JoviFan said...

I do trust you know that these were both "internet stock" photos, and not the real deal!

Mo said...

Oh my gosh, now I have two bathrooms to clean! Haa! Do you think your ladies will commute down here for me!?

Juanita said...

You are such a nut! How'd you get that picture of my bathroom? -- and I do refer to the "before" shot.