Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fall Into the Gap



Are any of you Gap shoppers? I have been known to pick up an item of clothing or two there in my day. I've been in lots of Gap stores, both stateside and abroad. One thing that I have noticed to be true of every single Gap store is the extreme dust bunny situation in the fitting rooms. I'm not joking or exaggerating, either. If I weren't so cheap and excited about deeply discounted clothing, I would be too grossed out to stick around and try stuff on.




I got into UMass Boston's graduate program. Still waiting on Harvard's decision. I'll keep you posted. Fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Juanita said...

Congrats on the grad school! That's so great. Our GAP store doesn't have dust bunnies, in fact, it's very clean. However, I'm so frustrated with all the gray and colorless clothes they carry. And now they've started making everything in that very thin, cheap material! What happened to The GAP of old? I know they can still carry the cute, fun, colorful clothes, because they have them in Gap Kids. Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate the charms of the thin gray t-shirt with exposed seams.

JoviFan said...

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. I'm a little disappointed with the fact that not only is everything thin, but also very clingy. Great way for me to have an opportunity to show off my spare tire!!

Mo said...

Congrats on UMASS!!! That's awesome!! If you decided to go there maybe you'll end up in those commercials saying what a grand education you got!! Seriously, kudos! I'm very proud of you!

JoviFan said...

Thanks, Girls!!

Surfwahine said...

Awesome on school!! I too love the Gap yet haven't found anything new lately!