Saturday, May 31, 2008

SSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!




Sometimes it is really hard for things to remain, as Lauren would say, "all secret squirrel." Most times, you actually want to know what people are keeping from you. I guess that's just par for the course in human nature. I mean, really, who likes not knowing what's going on?



But honestly, it seems that NOT finding out what goes on in the newly released Sex and the City movie is virtually impossible. I mean, every single one of those stupid entertainment shows is running stories about it. It's all over the internet. It was even the lead-in story on msn.com yesterday! And in the biggest shocker of all, there was a review of it on NPR last night! I make haste to switch the channel, because we all know that "review" is just a euphamism (or however the Christ you spell this word) for "movie spoiler."

So, everything from the actual movie images showing Carrie in a wedding gown, from the ceaseless "reviews" of the movie on the TV, radio and internet, have all but given the entire plot away.

But will I still go see the movie?

Bet your ass I will!!

2 comments:

Laurita said...

I absolutely want to see this, despite the lukewarm reviews. I'm an addict.

Juanita said...

Man, this stupid movie is getting so much hoopla, it's guaranteed to be 100% CRAP! I haven't seen this kind of hype since Waterworld with Kevin Costner.

And what is that blue THING on Carrie's head? Is that a peacock? What the...?