Wednesday, May 24, 2006

An Angel (Bill Rancic) Smiles Upon Our Little Reesie




I have to take time out of my already-busy (because I overslept) morning grooming routine in order to bring you this important news. Why Reesie hasn't, at the very least, blogged about this is completely beyond me. However, I did email her demanding and explanation, and I would expect that she'll have some excuse for us in my "comment" area later.

Anyway, what's all the hype?

Reesie has been emailing her husband, Bill Rancic, after each and every episode of the Donald Trump Show, often hurling her hilariously-worded insults at the contestants and being the armchair "I-would-have-done-this-differently" Project Manager. She has been waiting patiently, week after week, for her husband to acknowledge her emails by responding to her in his blog.

I hadn't checked Rancic's blog in a couple of weeks, so I figured I'd check in last night. I had to backtrack a couple of episodes to catch up on his commentary.

I logged into week 11 and first read Bill's comments. I then ventured into the "viewer response" section. Halfway through the first email posted, in which the author stated that Lee and Sean's XBOX tent looked like something you'd see at a flea market, I thought, "this could easily have been Reesie."

Sure enough, upon finising the rather ejoyable letter, I came to the signature to discover that the author was, in fact, our hero, Reesie...



(The above shot is yet another picture of Reesie at her birthday party. She is shown with her favorite gift, "The Reester Bunny," given to her by Julie.)

You can read Reesie's letter to Bill, and his reply at this site....

http://apprentice.tv.yahoo.com/trump/05/show/billsblog/index.php?ept_episode=11

(I tried to put it in a hyperlink, but I can't figure it out. Get over yourself and freakin' cut and paste into your search bar!)




Here's a picture of Bill telling Trump that Reesie was utterly disgusted by Lee and Sean's XBOX display. Trump has promised to call Reesie for consultation on further boardrooms. I think that is only normal.

But anyway, figuring as where Reesie did not even acknowledge this 15 minutes of fame, I figured I would do it for her.

Nevermind blogging, I would have figured Reesie would have made up t-shirts advertisig this event. Or perhaps she would have hired the Blimp to hover over the Sox games to let fans know that she had been acknowledged by Bill.

This all just seems a little anti-climactic,and I demand that Reesie explain herself!!!

1 comment:

Surfwahine said...

how cool is that! I did read Reesie's blog before yours sooo I was caught up with th info!!