Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mea Culpa

This is a sincere and heartfelt apology to both Lauren and Reesie.



I just reread it, and I thought it came across as a joke, and I think (hopefully) that Reesie interpreted it as the joke that I sincerely meant it to be, but Lauren seems to have taken it seriously. This is entirely my fault. It is hard to understand the tone of a written communication, and I should have thought that through before I posted my "complaint" about Lauren and Reesie.

I beg of you both to understand the following points.

1. I would never EVER be upset with anybody (least of all you guys) for something as stupid as a freakin post on Bill's blog. (Sorry, Reesie, to diminish the imporatnce of your husband's blog, but I really must communicate in all seriousness here), or Slen's Hot Dog Stand.

2. If I did ever have a legitimate problem with either of you guys, I would NOT use this silly blog forum to air my complaints.

I am sitting here with a really sinking feeling in my stomach because I realize that I did exactly what I would never wish to do on this blog, which is offend somebody who reads it.

I always think of this blog thing as somewhere where we all write about stupid stuff, poke fun at one another and have a few laughs.

I must, once again, offer my most humble of apologies.

Please judge me by my intentions, which were purely to be silly and entertain. I am very, very sorry.

Nancy

4 comments:

Juanita said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm familiar with the syndrome. Unintentional Blog Insults followed by sleepless nights of regret. There should be a catch-phrase for this... how about "Bloggers Remorse"? What do you think? Well, anyway, hope y'all make up soon.

Mo said...

we're all fine...no apologies necessary...no making up to do!! i hate to know you worried so much about this...please don't even think about it!!

luv ya!!!

JoviFan said...

Reesie rules! Forgiveness without a second thought. Thanks Reesie. And thank, Juanita, for understanding where I am coming from

LizFwiz said...

I'm totally lost about it all, but whatever. As long as everyone can just get along. Life is too short to be upset about anything. We all must live in the glory of the life we were given. Anywho. Nants. I have a favor to ask you. Need your email though, so email me so I can ask you. Love ya, fwiz