Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A JOVI-al episode of Idol!



Six minutes to American Idol. No time to screw around. I can't miss a single minute of the show because my boy, JON BON JOVI will be there, guiding these talentless ass-clowns through another week of painful renditions of songs that once were classics, but have been rendered acoustical mincemeat by the contenstants.




Hey, by the way, as I was searching for a good photo of Jovi, I happened upon this photo of Bill Clinton with Jon Bon Jovi. This warms my heart. I loves me some Bill Clinton. As far as I'm concerned, he's still the President of the United States. I do not acknowledge the Bush Administration. I think Bon Jovi and I have that in common.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Speeking of teeth...nice ones on the Jovi.

Anonymous said...

I found a pic of JBJ and Bono for you.
That george Bush thing was total crap, whats up with that?

JoviFan said...

What was crap? My comment or his appearance on the show?