Friday, December 09, 2005

Jon Bon Jovi...Sweet Nectar of the Gods




I will be front and center at the Bon Jovi show tonight in the Boston Garden/Fleet Center/TD Bank North Center...whatevery they are calling themselves this week.

Who cares about little details like the name of the arena when I'll be sitting in the presence of the great Jon Bon Jovi.

I won't technically be front and center, but it doesn't matter. There is plenty of Jon Bon Jovi's beautiful ass to go around. Not that its a big ass, mind you, but the beauty of it is neverending. I saw the band about two years ago. The thing that was most surprising was not the fact that JBJ was absolutely gorgeous (he always has been), and not the fact that his bod looked great (it always has), but the fact that he was in this amazing physical shape that can only come from doing about 12 hours of exercise a day. He must be doing yoga, strength training, pilates and, most especiallly, about 13 sessions of the "Buns of Steel" tape. I can picture him in his living room doing buns of steel right now.

Anyway, we were on the third upper level, which I thought would suck, but which was actually very enjoyable. It provided a great vantage point, and Jon's ass was so firm and high that it was practically in the seat next to me!

Man, that guy is a god!

I realize there are other talented people in the band, too, but as far as I'm concerned, Jon Bon Jovi could just come out and stand there for two hours and I'd be a satisfied customer.

Anyway, think of me tonight, screaming my little lungs out and returning to my own days of being a 7th grade girl!

2 comments:

Juanita said...

So how was it? Don't keep us in suspense.

Anonymous said...

What can I say, AMAZING show as always!!!!!!!! Nothing could stop us from going to this show. We were experiencing blizzard like conditions, you know, like a scene from "Little House" where they have to take shelter in the church and grab goods from Olsen's merchantile just to survive. We still made it there. Nothing was stopping us, we were on a mission. Actually, more like a pilgrimage because we were on a journey to see God. In this case, God is Jon Bon Jovi. Since the fleetcenter goes by so many names now, we will just refer to it as "Lourdes". I will wait until Nancy writes her review of the "Temple of Jovi" before I go on any further!