Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Proof That I'm More Thick Skinned Than That!



I just talked to Lauren. She seemed to think that I was offended by a comment she had written in a recent posting. In that posting, I had a photo of myself (one that I had taken while playing around with my digital camera), in which I bore a strong resemblance to an egg. She wrote a comment along the lines of, "The last time I saw a mouth like that it had a fish hook in it." It was a quote from the film Caddyshack.

Anyway, in doing some stuff with my blog last night, I seem to have deleted that posting. Lauren thought that perhaps I was offended by her comment about the fish hook, and that I deleted the posting as a result. This is not the case.

To show the world that I am more thick skinned than that, I have chosen a decidedly more unflattering picture of myself (also taken whilst playing around with my digital camera, experimenting with different settings, etc.) to post for the world to see and insult.

So go on, hurl your meanest and most injurious comments my way. I can take it!

No comments: