Friday, March 10, 2006

Weekend Beer Photo!




Isn't it great to have a German Pope?

I won't get to church this weekend because I'll be away. But then again, wait. I never go to church anyway.

In any event, I won't feel guilty about not going to church when I know that the Holy Father himself would approve of my weekend beer consumption activities!!

have a great weekend and hey, NO OFFENSE meant with the picutre. It was actually emailed to me by my mother who is, herself a holy roller, but couldn't surpress a chuckle when she saw this one!

5 comments:

Juanita said...

Ahhhhh, the weekly beer pic. And just as I cracked open my second Bud Light of the evening and am blogging slightly under the influence. Very slightly... Considering your proclivity for beer drinking, I think you'd fit right in with the Catholics. We have no silly rules against liquor and in fact, serve it at most parish functions. Cheers!

LizFwiz said...

Love the photo Jovi! How is your back feeling? You don't have to go to church for God to know you love him.

Anonymous said...

I dont drink beer much any more bud I did crack open a Coor Light last night and it was heavenly so it is true that you can mix alcohol with religion.

Anonymous said...

I jumped on the blog bandwagon
http://lms129.blogspot.com/

Surfwahine said...

LOVE the pic ... bottoms up "brothers" hey I can say that being that I am Catholic as you know!!