Saturday, March 25, 2006

Weekend Tribute to Beer



I got busted by Juanita Sanchez again for slacking on my friday night beer duties.

I have an excuse. I did my two step classes and then went out for a few BEERS with my buddy, Gene.

So, you see, even if I was not doing my duty of posting beer pictures, at the very least we can say that I was not neglecting my beer-drinking responsibilities. That would NEVER happen!

Hope you girls have a great weekend.

is it pathetic that I'm posting this at 6:45 Saturday morning before I go to the gym to take a class to try to sweat out last night's beer?

Then I'll have a beer tonight and have to go to the gym tomorrow. Damn. If I would just quit drinking beer, I could quit the gym and save serious cash. But that just wouldn't be any fun!!

2 comments:

Mo said...

I'm leaving a comment because it has been alleged that I do not do it enough on this blog...you're in for it now!! Oh, and please read under the recent JBJ post and notice that I most certainly did post on that!!

Careful cous...you may end up on "the list" if you keep pointin' fingers at the Reesie!!

Of course I'm kidding...I luv ya:)

Peace in your bum crease!

JoviFan said...

Reesie, I hope you check in your blog comments, too, to see that I was just being a turkey! I love your comments and always enjoy reading them!