Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Magic of YouTube



I'm not sure what possessed me to long onto You Tube today, but that's exactly what I did. I think it all started when Stephen and I were discussing Justin Timberlake and I informed him that even though Timberlake is decidedly white, he's really got some kick-ass moves. Why did I have Timberlake on the brain, you ask? Well, after having read Reesie's blog entry about her reunion with her beloved JT, and after having walked through Kenmore Square last night where EVERY single club was blaring SexyBack, how could I NOT be thinking about him?

Anyway, one thing lead to another, and I decided to go to YouTube to see if there might be a brief clip of one of his videos. Brief cilp my arse...the entire video, and all of JT's others, were there for the full length viewing.

This led me to search for videos from other artists. I even hunted down the elusive "Lay Your Hands On Me" video by Bon Jovi. Good stuff.

Then, having heard that Ellen Degeneres had a great conversation with the subway hero who saved the guy's life in the tracks, I searched for and found that clip, too. Shit, I even found a clip with President Clinton and Jon Bon Jovi on Ellen's show together. Now why wasn't I in the audience for that one????





And then I found the prison scene from my favorite movie of all times, the cinematic classic, "Trading Places."

What...you haven't seen it? Well...you don't know what you're missing out on....because you're a big Barry White lookin' mother f#$%er!

No comments: