Monday, April 02, 2007

Wishful Thinking



Laurita tagged me last week and asked me to reveal 5 things that nobody knows about me. I'm just not that an intriguing of a person, so I was giving that one some thought before getting to it. However, today, when I checked in on Laurita's blog, I discovered a fun new twist on the same "tag." She was writing about 5 things she wishes were true about herself.

I like that one!

Here goes...

1. I am so slim that it is often difficult to find clothes to fit me. I mean, even the double-zeros are way too big. I'm absolutely swimming in them. I am going to lobby the top designers (whose clothes I can afford, of course) to introduce the triple-zero. That would probably still be roomy on me, but it would surely be better than these double-zero mumus.

2. My arms are completely buff. They look like they've been chisled out of stone by the capable hands of Michelangelo himself. Now, the funny thing is that I manage to maintain these squared shoulder blades and pop-up biceps without lifting a single weighht at the gym. The gym? What's that?

3. I am independently wealthy, or so I just discovered. It seems an uncle died recently and left me his millions. To that end, I retired last Friday. This is my first Monday off. I am just awake now because my beautiful husband, Jon Bon Jovi, is still in the habit of waking up early and making me breakfast. I couldn't hurt his feelings by refusing his gourmet meal and stayin in bed.

4. I will be purchasing a few new pieces of property today with my newfound wealth. I figure a villa in Croatia is the perfect place to start. I'll keep you posted as to what other new little estates I acquire along the way.

5. Folks, this is unbelievable....I just got off the phone with a Hollywood casting agent. He said that Samuel L. Jackson absolutely leapt at the chance to play me in the upcoming movie of my life.

What an exciting day!

1 comment:

Canoes under my shoes said...

We can buy properties together...be neighbors in the tawniest neighborhoods in the WORLD!