Saturday, April 21, 2007

Top Three!

I'm siezing on Laurita's post to name a few of my top (and bottom) three in several categories. I made up some of my own categories, too. If you like, you can tag yourself and compose a list of your own on your blog, or on mine for that matter!

Favorite Three Artists:



Gustave Caillebotte



Robert Doisneau



Henri Matisse

2. Three things that scare me the most:
George W. Bush
Dick Cheney
The thought of having to fit into my wedding dress!

3. People who make me laugh:
Gene
Stephen
Lauren

4. Things I love:
My nieces, Allie and Caroline
warm weather
traveling

5. Things I hate:
ham
being cold
waiting for the bus in the freezing cold/rain/snow/wind

6. Things I just don't understand
The war in Iraq
Monty Python
Boys and grown men with oversized pants around their knees. (Put a belt on!)

7. Things on my desk:
iMac (of course)
iPod
cute little desk lamp from Ikea

8. Things to do before I die:
go to Dubai




see Samuel L. Jackson cast as me in the movie of my life
live overseas again

9. Things I can do
Speak French
Speak German
step aerobics

10. Things you should listen to:
Your mom
Al Gore
NPR

11. People you should never listen to:
George W. Bush
Bill O'Reilly
Newt Gingrich

12. Things I'd like to learn:
Speak Italian
to be a great cook
play piano

13. Foods I could eat until the end of time
sushi
Japanese noodle soup
#8 Pizza from Cambridge 1

14. TV shows I watched as a child
Cosby show
Family Ties
Growing Pains

15. Stores I love:
Apple Store
Aveda stores
Ann Taylor/Loft

16. Girls Names I like a lot
Kathleen
Erin
Caroline

17. Boys Names I like a lot:
David
Graeme/Graham
Jan/Jens (both German, pronounce the "j" as "y.")

18. Songs I really am enjoying at the moment:
Original of the Species (u2)
Bootylicious (Destiny's Child)
Help Yourself (Tom Jones)

19. Three guests I would like to have for dinner
Bill Clinton
Bono
Samuel L. Jackson

20. Games I like:
Risk
Trivila Pursuit
Loaded Questions

21. Great Books:
Devil in the White City
Angela's Ashes
Madame Bovary

22. Things I'm crappy at:
driving
singing
dancing

23. Three wishes:
to be thin
to be rich
to never suffer one more moment of back pain ever!!

4 comments:

Canoes under my shoes said...

I hope your three wishes come true!!!

Juanita said...

Girl, we have so much in common! You know I have a boy named David and a girl named Kathleen, right? And I'm a crappy driver, too! Plus, I loved Angela's Ashes, I love NPR... Freaky! I'm telling ya. Of course, I do like ham. I mean, I don't love it, but I eat it from time to time. And Nants, you WILL fit in that dress.

P.S. Old Juanita is now JenBlanck, thanks to New Friggin' Blogger. Sigh.

Canoes under my shoes said...

so much for anonymity!

Anonymous said...

I hate the new blogger. I am going to try to post this comment just to see if it will post