Friday, April 14, 2006

I cheated...and I'm not ashamed to admit it!




In the spirit of Easter, Lauren threw down yet another Danza challenge. Far be it from me to cast aside such a challenge.

I was asked to link our favorite religous leader, Reverand Aldern, to the fantabulous Tony Danza.

Now, here's where the cheating came in. I had to look u p Aldern on IMDB because I had no idea what the actor's name even was, let alone what other roles he's played.

Turns out, his name is Dabbs Greer.

Greer played in the film, Pacific Heights, with the fantastic Michael Keaton. (He apparently played, "Mr. Thayer." I have seen this film numerous times, but have no recollection of his playing in it, or of the character he played.)



Keaton, was, of course, in Batman Returns with Danny DeVito.



And, of course, we need not belabor the point that Devito and Danza played together in Taxi.

6 comments:

Mo said...

GREAT JOB!!!! VERY VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

Juanita said...

Where's the beer? A real Friday coup would be connecting Tony D. to a Bud Light commercial...in the spirit of the weekend and all.

JoviFan said...

Have there been any celebs in Bud Light commercials? I will have to ask Reesie. She's the authority on that particular product!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I found out that former "Friends" star and America's favorite cokehead, Matthew Perry, was in that "She's Outta Control" disaster. Shorter quicker links to Danza, y'all!

Canoes under my shoes said...

I'm speechless.

Really.

Anonymous said...

Actually, Aldern can be linked in fewer steps back to Danza... Check this out, y'all... Aldern in Little Dump with Shannen Doherty who was in charmed with ALysa Milano who was in Who's the Boss with DANZA!! yeah,3 steps!!