Monday, April 10, 2006

Phil Keoghan to Danza...One Step, Twice over.



So, Reesie decided that another "Six Degrees of Tony Danza" Throw-down was in order and she challenged me to find a connection between my secret lover, Phil Keoghan, of "The Amazing Race" and the overrated-nobody Tony Danza.

I have to admit, I cheated. I know Phil is from New Zealand, and I am unfamiliar with anything he's done outside of the Amazing Race. I checked IMDB to see if there were any other films he's been in, or any stars with whom he's otherwise collaborated.

I swear I was only going to look for one miserable connection to get me going. Then I was going to do the rest all on my own.

Imagine my shock when I scrolled down through the titles of Phil's "Phil-mography" only to discover that the very first thing in which he is listed as starring is "The Tony Danza Show." He has appeared on the "Extrava-danza" not once, but twice. The first appearance took place on 9 March, 2005 and the second was just recently, on 28 February 2006.

Now here's the REAL challenge...

I defy you to find a picture of Phil on the Danza show. I have been looking for what seems like hours. I should be ashamed to admit that, but I'm not.


This was a great picture of Danza for this posting..not only because it features Danza with out hero, Donald Trump" on the very same night that "The Donald Trump Show" airs, but because the "You're Fired" t-shirt is just too perfect.

In my recent readings on Danza, I've learned that it is pretty much signed and sealed fact that Danza's show will not return for another season.

Thank God for small miracles!

3 comments:

LizFwiz said...

Apparently no one reads my blog.

Canoes under my shoes said...

Tony is kind of charming, in an odd way. I secretly suspect that he's a wife beater, though I have nothing to back that up. He turns me off.

LizFwiz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.