Sunday, January 29, 2006

Bushisms of the Day..Getting Caught up!




I've missed a few......Sorry!

January 26, 2006

"They've seen me make decisions, they've seen me under trying times, they've seen me weep, they've seen me laugh, they've seen me hug. And they know who I am, and I believe they're comfortable with the fact that they know I'm not going to shift principles or shift positions based upon polls and focus groups."


January 27, 2006

"The budget caps were busted, mightily so. And we are reviewing with people like Judd Gregg from New Hampshire and others some budgetary reform measures that will reinstate--you know, possibly reinstate budgetary discipline. But the caps no longer--the caps, I guess they're there. But they didn't mean much.

January 28/29, 2006

"I'm gonna talk abou tthe idea world, Chris. I've read--I understand reality. If you're asking me as the President, would I understand reality, I do."

No comments: