Friday, January 20, 2006

Busy Day...Now to the Gym!, then to the booze!





Ahhh....What a long, exhausting week!

I wish I could sit here and blog at length about another exhausting week with the leaders of tomorrow. But, alas, two things are keeping me from doing so.

1. I am frightened at the prospect of these people being the future of America and therefore choose not to acknowledge the fact that they will be taking care of me when I'm old and alone.

2. I have to get to the gym to pre-empt the beer calorie damage I'm sure to do later.

Actually, I have a school event to work tomorrow, so I'll go easy on the hooch. Just one or two...CASES!

Just joking.

I hope you suckers have a good Friday night.

4 comments:

Canoes under my shoes said...

Amen sistah! It's been one long assed day to end one long assed week!!! What the hell school event do you have on a SATURDAY??? Did you sign up for some coach duty???? Whatever it is, I hope you show up leaking booze from every pore and smiling ear to ear.

Anonymous said...

BIG BON JOVI NEWS!
Nancy
I know how you feel about Walmart but you are going to have to put your feelings aside and suck it up on what I am about to reveal. On February 7th, Bon Jovi is releasing a CD that will only be sold in Walmart. It's a live CD sampler of 6 songs that were taped on December 9th and 10th at the Fleetcenter in Boston. (Maybe you'll hear us making fun of that guy's wig in the backround)

performances: Last Man Standing, You Give Love A Bad Name, Complicated, Have A Nice Day, Who Says You Can't Go Home and Raise Your Hands.
Put your political feelings about Walmart aside. I knoe they expoloit thier employees but were talking Bon Jovi here!

JoviFan said...

I'll wait in the car with the kids while you run in and get the CDs. That way I won't have to say that I actually WENT to walmart to get the things!

Anonymous said...

As much as people wanna ban Walmart, as long as they conyinue to have low prices, they will always be in buisness. Unfortunatley, some people can't afford to NOT shop there