Friday, January 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Allie!

Allie through the Ages!



Here's Allie at 9 months. I have lots of pictures of her at age one, but none of them were digital or on CD. But this is her on her way to being a year old!




This is Al at age 2. She was visiting "Auntie's House" and having a marveousl time on tha papasan chair.



Here is Al on Christmas Eve 2005. Technically she's still two, but her third birthday was just a month away when this was taken.

Allie is three years old today! Where does the time go?

Allie shares her birthday with Mozart. I always knew this was a day of Genius!

3 comments:

Juanita said...

This is one incredibly cute child! Happy Birthday, Allie!

Mo said...

I so love that kid!! Happy Birthday, little Al!! Where does the time go??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little princess! It was nice to see a picture of Uncle Frank. I can't remember the last time I got to see him.